You’ve taken the exciting decision to use a Renewable Energy system and are now looking for a company to complete the installation.
We at TriNRG understand that solar PV is a long-term investment and with that, we believe in giving you the best quality products that will last for decades. That is why we choose to install Photovoltaic panels from REC. REC is an international manufacturer of PV panels, dedicated to empowering homeowners and businesses with clean, affordable power. REC’s combination of product quality, reliability, and commitment to sustainability makes them the ideal brand for your renewable energy investment, on whatever scale you need.
PV Solutions for your farm & business, save you money, save the environment and secure future energy generation. TriNRG offers you industry-leading advice, products, design, and solutions tailored to your needs.
- Reduce your electricity overheads
- Use existing roofs to generate revenue
- Avail of Accelerated Capital Allowance (ACA) tax incentive for PV
- Improve your Green rating
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Safeguard against increasing energy costs
Make the most of your farm buildings to generate electricity with a roof mounted Solar system.
Most farms and agricultural businesses have buildings that are suitable for roof mounted solar PV installations. Agricultural buildings typically have a 10-15° roof pitch, which will generate substantial amounts of power even when the roof is not necessarily facing south.
Solar PV for business is one of the best ways to cut your energy costs.
Producing your own electricity will reduce your electricity bill instantly. The average domestic cost in the first half of 2020 was 24.13 cents perkWh. Consider the fact that energy bills are set to double in the next ten years, and you will see how solar panels can save your business from increased energy fees.
At TriNRG we use a state-of-the-artstandaloneweb-based tool for design, quotations, financial analysis, purchasing and the certification process.
What kind of features do we offer?
- Roof Solar PV layout designs
- Inverter string configurations
- DC + AC electrical checks
- Performance generation with Sunpath shading support
- Auto generated schematics
- Financial forecasting with graphical payback periods and export tariff payments
- Quotation tools offering margin analysis and VAT guidelines
- Detailed end user handover reports
- Auto SEAI Home Energy Grant applications
We will send you a free, no obligation,estimate with a detailed report and quotation to get you started on your Solar journey.
Click below to get your free, no obligation estimate.
Call to ask any question:
+353 (0) 876525656